BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank Heavens For Helmets!!






Well Lyonel took a spill on his Motorcycle on Weds. He is pretty beat up, But he is healing good. They were really good to him in the ER. And gave me all the instruction for taking care of him. No broken bones, 4 stitches in his right hand and you can see his let hand. He has a good sized scrap on his hip also. Lucky is all I have to say. Man what a SCARE!!! I am SO GLAD his is OK!!!! And that he is smart enough to keep the helmet on! I still don't like Motorcycles!

7 comments:

Nann said...

Ouch! Glad he is okay. Looks pretty Scary though.

Marinda said...

Nice road rash, I bet that hurts. I'm glad he's ok- I've been thinking about him!

Andrea Griggs said...

Wow, I'm glad he's okay! His arm looks painful! I'm so glad he was wearing a helmet.

Angie said...

How scary! Looks way painful! No fun! But I am glad he is okay! What a blessing!

Nick and Amera said...

Boys and their toys!! Yikes!! How scary, that is intense and Im with you, I HATE MOTORCYCLES!!! Lynol is so lucky he is ok, but goodness gracious, tell him to not get back on that bike!! So glad he's ok!! Oh and by the way, you and Moody make great Trek pioneers!!!! Love all the pictures!

Tony said...

All I have to say is he is very lucky. Im glad he is alot better now. Stick with the mini me (Toyota) no road rash there....

Kimmy said...

oh that looks so horrible...glad he is okay now!
Kim