BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

Trek



Wow! What a great time we had on the Trek this last weekend. I will never forget the great experience. It was so amazing. We really worked hard. But man am I thankful for those Handcart companies, You really never understand til you get to pull that handcart your self. We had a greats family. We all pulled together so great,and became close so fast. I am very thankful for the opportunity I had to get to go!! I truly loved every minute of the Trek!!

2 comments:

Miss E said...

Terry!
I am so glad you got to go!
Nothing is quite the same without you.
Your my favorite, but dont tell K.D.!!!!! ;)
i love you!

Marinda said...

You and Moody look fantastic. I'm sure they couldn't have found a better "ma & pa" to go. I'm glad you had a good time.