BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sad Sunday!

Well yesterday was a very sad sunday for me. I was released as the Young Women's Pres. I have been so blessed to be able to serve in this great calling. I love those girl so much and I will miss so much the time I had to share with them. They have blessed my life more then they will ever know. I just hope and pray that I have touch their lives in some way. I am so grateful for the great opportunity that the Lord gave me to serve.

7 comments:

Foust Family said...

Terry, I am sooooo sorry! That would be a hard calling to leave! If you ever want to have an activity night, Jaclyn and I are there for you!!! We will be your "young women":) You are awesome Terry, and I am sure those girls are sad you are gone! Thanks for being such a great friend! You make work so much more enjoyable!Love ya!

joey said...

You are so awesome! Loved serving with you and sad I won't see you on such a personal level every week any more. Thanks for being such a great leader and friend to me. So thankful to have served with you!

Nick and Amera said...

Terry You have not only touched the lives of your young women from your current ward, but talk about girls you taught from 8-9 years ago as well! You are definatly an inspiration, friend and great leader to anyone that knows you. You do such a good job at loving and serving others. I bet your not not done...other callings will be on your way...im sure. Love you and miss you!
Amera

Marcy May said...

I am so glad to have you in our ward. I am sure there are many happy "Church" times to come. Can I add you to my friends list?

Amanda Bishop said...

You were a terrific & I am sure whatever calling comes your way you will be terrific! I know the girls loved you very much.

Misty said...

I'm sure you touched many of their lives...you definitely touched mine!

mike said...

Just a quick note to say hello and I know that more wonderful things are yet to come. Hope you are having a wonderful 2008. Angie