BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 17, 2008

Moody is so GOOD to me!!!




I have the best husband!! These are the roses Moody gave me, Man what a kind man I married. The past few weeks have really been hard for me and he has had to put up with SO MUCH!!!! But he was thoughtful enough to bring me flowers. I really didn't deserve! I am so grateful that he is so understanding and kind to me. He has been here for everything I have needed, even when it put him in a very hard spot. I am so blessed to have a man that is so loving and faithful! I could never ask for more. Thanks Moody for being you !!! And putting up with me!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Do you think Moody could give Justin a little lesson? :) I love you and miss getting to chat a couple of times a week!

Foust Family said...

Terry, you have such a wonderful husband!! I really admire your relationship. I have NEVER heard you talk bad about Moody, you always build him up and say good things! Working with all women, that doesn't happen very often! Thanks for being such a great example to me and such a great friend!

Miss E said...

TERRY!
Kent is a very good man! How wonderful! :)
Thanks for the comments on my blog!
I super duper miss seeing you every Tuesday. ;(
I think I should upload the picture of me and you in our french braids at girls camp!?!? Okay!!!! :)
Well your blog is lovely! and so are your kids! Oh yeah and Rufus and K-D!!! Hahaha
I love you lady!
Love always,
Ericka

joey said...

You lucky girl...and you do deserve it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.