BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yard Work!

Well we are getting close to getting the back yard in! I am so excited and tired at the same time. We have really worked hard, but it is really coming together. We got the trenches dug tonight and we'll start on the sprinklers tomorrow. YEA!! Hopefully we will have grass before long.
Things here are going good, we are all counting the days til Lyonel get home. 73 DAYS!!
Chelsea and Parker can't wait til school is out. They are ready for summer break. Just a few more days.
We'll I hope you all are doing great, Please keep our little friend Alex in your prayers. He has a long road ahead of him, but he is doing better today! We love you Alex!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Terry:
I am SO JEALOUS! Our backyard is not done, and oh I want that SO BAD! Its that whole cash flow thing! I am so happy for you! If you need any help with anything let us know!

Donsher said...

Take before, during and after Pictures for your blog!!!
I don't remember how many days for cliff but it is NOT 73 days:{{{