BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Great Mother's day!!

Well I had a great Mother's day. We were able to talk to Lyonel for long time. It was great hearing his voice. He is starting to really get excited to get home. And I can't wait to just touch his face. We made the decision to stay home and just let him come home instead of going to the Dominican Republic. So we will just get things here ready for him! 3 month today and he'll be home!!
Ther rest of the Gammon's are holding up. Very busy. but I have decided that is how we like it.
Our sweet little friend Alex is just chugging along..He is getting stronger, but very once in a while he takes a step sideways. Then he gets really big and goes forward again. I am so thankful to his mom and dad for the faith and the great testimony they both have. They are truely amazing poeple! And I know that my faith has grown so much from just talking to them and feeling their testimony. We will keep Alex in our prayers. he is a great little man!!

0 comments: