BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lyonel is HOME!!!


Well HE is here and man he looks great! We have had so much fun this last week just being together as a family. He really loved his mission and the people there. I do think he is adjusting a little, but he is realy doing great! I love having him here!!! Now he is getting ready for School. But it was so great having him tell me maybe I just want to stay home. Thanks for all your love and support while he has served!!

1 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Terry!
I am so glad your son is home! It was so awesome to hear Moody's testimony on Sunday! It was very touching, it made me want to be more pro-active at sharing the gospel with others. I am so glad things are going well with your family! I hope you are having a great time!