BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

Nothing much going on!

Well I really wish I could tell you all something really wonderful and exciting. But there is not anything to tell. I have just decided live goes on. I guess I have to just hold on to the pasted when things were crazy, the kids were here needed every minute of my time,I had more to do then I ever thought I could do. I do so much better when things are really busy and I have way to much to do. But for now.... I wish I could find the me that would love this. But she is not any where close. So Life goes on...

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Terry! I just wanted to let you know i am thinking about you!

Nick and Amera said...

be grateful....Im ok with having little ones running around for now,(well im not always ok with it..) but at your age....(not that your old cause your certainly not) I hope im board!!! LOVE YOU!

Angie said...

How are you doing Terry? Now that our ward is split, I hope I can still keep in touch! Email me if you have a second, my email is angnadauld@hotmail.com.
I hope all is going well!