BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy 16 Birthday PARKER!!


Happy Birthday Parker! I can't belive he is 16!! I'm not that old to have my youngest turn 16. But I guess he is ready to be 16.
What a great guy he is! Parker is always so willing to help and to do what we need. He is a great friend and so kind to everyone. I am so lucky to be his mom. What a joy he is to have around, he keeps us all laughing. Thanks for all you do for your family bud! You are the best!! Happy Birthday Loonis!! We all love you!
I'll get some picutes of his truck posted when he gets a little more work done on it!

3 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

What a cute boy he is! I wish I had a cute daughter for him when he gets to be around 23 years old! What a handsome little devil. Just when you say he loves trucks, he reminds me so much of Armand. Happy Birthday Parker, from your old time babysitter!!

Marinda said...

Happy Birthday Parker. Thank you for letting us share it with you. I'm so glad your not one of those punk kids who think older people suck. Cuz we can still be cool. (at least that what I keep telling myself.)
Watch out Terry the girls are gonna be beating down the door.

Regan said...

Nice smile Parky! Never seen one of those. your poster better be hung up in your room. by the way, Hi Terry