BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another Birthday!

Well I had another birthday. What a greatest day! Moody really takes good care of me. It was really great to have everyone here for the day. We went to Dinner at Texas Raod house. That is the Families favorite. I am one very lucky lady to have such a great family. I got a new camera, so I hope I will be able to add some better pictures to my blog.
I hope you all had a great new year, and that you reach those new year goals we all set!

5 comments:

Nann said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Looking forward to those new pictures. Love you

Nick and Amera said...

Happy Birthday Terry! You dont look a year older, I promise im not just saying that and im not just trying to be charming....you really do look amazing!! I love you and always have! Thanks for always being such a great friend and example to me, I just love ya so much! Happy Birthday!
Amera

Sara said...

That is where we went for my birthday too. We love it there. The girls love to open the peanuts.

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Terry! I am glad you had a good one!!!! You deserve it!

joey said...

Hope you had a great birthday, you deserve it...you are such a great person!