BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving


The Best part about Thanksgiving for me was having my whole family home!! YEA!!! We had a real house full, but it was so nice. Lyonel cut 1 of the turkeys. He did really good.
Friday Lyonel, My Mom and Me went to fight the Christmas shoppers. We had so much fun. But dang it is dark at 4:00am. ha ha! We really got a lot done, so it was all worth it!
We also went to dinner Friday evening for my Mom's 70th birthday. She was very surprised to see my brother and sister at Johnny Carino's.
It was a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Mindurs said...

I love your blog, although you should post a little more often. Once a week should do the trick! I feel privledged to be among your blogging buddy list, I will return the honor and add you to our buddy list. Got to love blogging!

Mindurs