BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 Weeks!!!

You know it would have been great if the whole time would have gone by as fast as the last month has! I really can't believe he will be here with me in 2 weeks!! I know he is working hard out there, he really wants to end strong. Lyonel set a goal to get one more baptism before he comes home, It was last saturday. I am very proud of him. But I am SO READY to get him here. Thank you all for love and support while Lyonel has been out serving the Lord. He has really felt your prayers!

2 comments:

Angie said...

How exciting! I am sure the experience of having a Missionary is one of a kind! I don't know if I will be able to handle it when Jake and Joe decide to go! I am so glad he is doing well and is enjoying serving the Lord! I can imagine the great stories and experiences he will have to share!

Donsher said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!