BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2007

Parker is 15!




Well it is about time to up date this blog. I have decided that I am really not good at this. But I am triing. So much has happened this week. Now it is almost a blur.
Parker turned 15. We really had a fun day. we went bowling . It was fun, we have not done that for a very long time. I can't believe that my baby is that old!
Our dear friends Jeff and Brynn had their Little boy Alex on Parkers birthday. He really thinks that is cool! We have seen such great faith from that family. Alex had Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. He had his frist surgery on Weds last week. And then on Friday he took a little step to the side, so surgery number 2 was Sunday. I was able to talk to Brynn today, and Alex is doing better today. I am so glad. What an amazing journey this little man is going through. And I do believe that the Lord sent him to this family because of the strength they have. I took the time to really read about HLHS. So that I could understand more about what Brynn was sharing with me. I am so glad that I did. Because I really learned alot and it helped me understand what they are going through. I am so grateful that she is sharing this with our family. Our prayer are with Alex and the rest of his little family!
Chelsea had another let down this week, she lost her elections. She was sad, but I think that she has learned so much. I am amazed at her for just trying! She is so strong, and really an amazing young women.


We are all doing good, just starting to count the days til our Missionary comes home!


1 comments:

Angie said...

Terry! I have to admit I check your blog ALL THE TIME! I love hearing about your family. I am learning so much about you, and I am so amazed! I hope to be a great mom to my boys as you are to your kids. You are so supportive!
I am going to follow your footsteps and read up on the HLHS syndrome Alex Homer has. I too am amazed at Jeff and Brynn's faith!